We’ve been focusing on different producers and food experiences over the last few weeks, but now we’d like to talk about YOU! Yes, you dear reader!
Crail Food Festival is a community event, and as such relies on the help and good will of so many people to make it happen. So this week’s message is about how you can help us – go on, it will give you a warm fuzzy feeling to be involved.
How to help Crail Food Festival – for our Friends (yes, you!)
If you’re going to be coming along to the Festival, then there are 10 suggestions for you too. Even if you’re an “armchair observer” and can’t make it this year, there are some suggestions you can help with from afar. Be part of the community, you’re all welcome! If you’ve more suggestions of how you can help us, then comment below (that’s helping too!)
1. Put us in your diary and invite your friends to come along – update for 2015: 12 June (evening events only), 13 June, 14 June – all on our Programme Page.
3. Share our Facebook events with friends to your Facebook page.
4. Take a Crail Food Festival poster to your favourite food places and ask if they will display it, or put one on your notice board at work, in your window or in your car. (Ask Graham at the Honeypot Crail for a Poster next time you’re in for a coffee!)
5. Write an article about Fife food on your blog. (Then post a link in our comments below…we’d love that.)
6. Follow us and share some Tweets from @CrailFoodFestival and use #CrailFF when you share.
8. Join in the conversations on the Crail Food Festival page on Facebook.
9. Create a Festivals board on your Pinterest page and add photographs or pins. Happy for you to share some of our pins there!
10. Volunteer to help out at the event.
How to help Crail Food Festival – For Participants
If you’re one of the participants in the Crail Food Festival, then we’ve got 11 suggestions of how you can help us make this a successful event for you.
1. Add our event to your events calendar—on your website or Facebook page.
2. Take our flyers to the events you’re attending and let your customers know where else you will be found. (Send your address to Graham info [@] www.crailfoodfest.co.uk if you need a supply)
3. Put up a Crail Food Festival flyer on your stall, in your shop, or on your car window.
4. Share some Tweets from @CrailFoodFestival and use #CrailFF tag when mentioning us.
5. Tell your friends! Word of mouth recommendations – our favourite.
7. Tag the Crail Food Festival page on Facebook. (You know where we are!)
8. Use the Crail Food Festival press releases to write a piece for your next newsletter.
9. Create a Festivals board on your Pinterest page and add photographs or pins. Or share some of our pins.
10. Follow us on Instagram and post some photos of how you’re preparing for your visit to Crail using the tag #CrailFF or comment on our posts to help us find you!
11. Add a suggestion of your own to this post on by commenting below! If you include your own website link, then more people will find you too.